Reprogramming Your ECU
Or Our Proven Delete Units.
Quick. Safe. Reliable.
- No fault codes.
- No de-rates.
- No warnings on the dashboard.
- Choice of reprogramming or wired in Delete Units ( Location, time, distance and type of vehicle will make one or the other option more suitable)
- No strange software from EU3 trucks. Your fuel settings remain intact.
- No strange software from the USa ( The USA tuners tend to turn OFF any safety or warnings)
- Minimal intervention into current ECU software. We know what we do.
- With Cummins all are files are tested in Australian conditions intriple road train applications.
- 45 minutes (or less) for each truck.
- Very simple system requirements
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Complete the product inquiry form
- Read the terms and conditions, link
- Some vehicles will need reprogramming.
- Some vehicles or machines will be better off with Adblue Delete Units or DPF Delete Units
- We will contact you regarding time, date, costs
- Alternatively call us on New Zealand 0275738586 or same number in Viber or Whatt’s app or email email@example.com
- Invoice will be emailed and job confirmation will be sent
- Dry space to work on truck, prefer workshop with pit or hoists.
- No faults in truck, other than dpf, adblue, scr or def faults.
- If the truck has other faults they need to be fixed, or at least agreed mutually they don’t affect the work we do or our ability to test drive
- Mechanical faults, especially engine based faults, need to be corrected before we start.
If you’re a mechanic and plan to do more business with us? Feel free to contact us
Warranty terms and conditions:
- Aftertreatment-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- Aftertreatment-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by aftertreatment fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming) during or after reprogramming.
- Software update campaign performed (different software detected)
- Readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)